Terms and Condition of sales
All sales are final unless found to be defective or are new and have a warranty stated with offered item. No returns are accepted without contacting us first and obtaining a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization), which must be done within 30 days of items initial shipment from C T Johnson, Inc or from Manufacture/distributor to buyer.
· Sales Tax will be charged on all orders delivered to an address in North Carolina.
· Shipping fees and/or Return shipping costs in some cases may not be refundable.
· Due to the dynamic nature of the Internet, computer and electronics related parts prices might change at any time without notice. C T Johnson, Inc does not offer price protection.
· Products sold with a Manufacturer or Direct Warranty must be returned directly to the product manufacturer for repair or replacement. The warranty policy from the product manufacturer explicitly requires that any returns or repairs be initiated and processed by the consumer (or “end-user”) of the item. There may be exception, contact us.
· Due to licensing and copyright laws, we do not accept returns on software once a package has been opened. Defective software will be exchanged for the same title only.
· RMA numbers are valid for 30 days. RMA numbers will not be extended and will be closed upon expiration. You must contact C T Johnson, Inc to obtain another RMA number
· Once the RMA has been issued you will receive an email explaining what to expect during the return process. It is highly recommended that you use the non-prepaid address label provided on the lower portion of the RMA email sent out upon generation. If the return is a multiple box shipment the RMA number must be marked on all packages returned. All packages returned must have the RMA number displayed in large bold letters on the outside of the box.
· Unauthorized or Unmarked returns may be refused upon receipt and shipped back at the customer’s expense.
· Shipments that are refused without authorization, or that are returned due to an invalid address, are subject to a 15% Return Fee plus applicable handling fees.
· All product(s) must be returned as originally received to include original packaging, manuals, documentation, and all bundled accessories. Returns must be packaged appropriately as to minimize any unnecessary damage during transit. Product(s) damaged during shipment will invalidate both the warranty and RMA and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense so it is wise to make sure proper insurance is taken out on the shipment.
· All Warranty Exchange replacements are subject to product availability. If an exact replacement is not available upon testing C T Johnson, Inc will substitute the product(s) with a similar, suitable, or upgraded product(s) of equal or greater value within 7 to 10 business days. If none of these options are available C T Johnson, Inc will refund the customer’s account based upon payment made by buyer of the received product(s).
· C T Johnson, Inc will not be responsible or held liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use or misuse of any product(s) it sells.
· Per product descriptions, compatibility can be reasonably assured in most cases but can never be guaranteed; a product that is incompatible in a specific hardware/software environment is not therefore inherently “defective”.
· C T Johnson, Inc reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
· Return Policies subject to change without prior notice. Customer should review these policies prior to making purchase
· C T Johnson, Inc strives to be as accurate as possible in our content and pricing. In the event a product is listed with an error in pricing or incorrect content, C T Johnson, Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and credit card charged.
· Both the product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification. Pictures are representational only. Packaging of actual unit may vary.